First Days fee is waived with minimum fuel purchase!
Credit Card or Check Accepted, No Cash!
Special event fees are not waived with a fuel purchase.
Tie Down space is FREE! You may tie down your own aircraft; ropes are located on the asphalt west of the ramp.
We provide quality Phillips 66 Aviation Fuels!!!
Jet-A $4.70 per gallon (250 gal or more $4.55)
AvGas $4.80 per gallon (50 gal or more $4.65)
We do not offer any self serve service for fuel
A Callout Fee of $120.00 will be charged for after hours or holiday service.
For callout service call 662-832-5689.
We wish to provide phenomenal customer service! Services available are as follows:
- Cable Boost ($25)
- Complimentary Courtesy Vehicle – 2 hour time limit – first come first serve
- Free Tie Downs (Special events fee will apply for games and other events)
- Free Internet Access (WiFi)
- Complimentary Ice and Coffee
- Flight Planning Room (MeteorLogix, Aviation Sentry Weather Radar)
- Complimentary Football Game Day Shuttle
The shuttle runs all day and ends two (2) hours after the game.
- All types of Charters are welcome and supported!
- Crew Lounge
- Large Executive Terminal
UNICOM Frequency 123.0
GCO Frequency: 135.075
Automatic Weather Observation System (AWOS)
Our complimentary courtesy vehicle is available on a first come, first serve basis and is available for 2 hours at a time. Whether you are flying in for lunch, a business meeting, or to shop on the historic downtown square, you can’t beat a free ride into town!