First Day fee is waived with minimum fuel purchase (Jet-A – 50 gallons, Avgas – 10 gallons).
Credit Card or Check Accepted, No Cash!
We accept: American Express, AvCard, Discover, MasterCard, Multiservice, Phillips 66/76, Visa.
** ALL aircraft will incur a $25 FBO fee upon arrival/landing at the University Oxford Airport for stays less than 2 hours. After 2 hours, the regular ramp fee will apply and no FBO fee will be charged. Both the FBO fee and 1 night’s ramp fee will be waived with minimum fuel purchase.
** Fees for aircraft requiring ramp space for 2+ hours are as follows:
DAILY RAMP FEE (2+ HOURS)
- Extra Small (Wingspan up to 40.99) $40.00
- Small (Wingspan 41-50.99 ft.) $60.00
- Medium (Wingspan 51-60.99 ft.) $90.00
- Large (Wingspan 61-75.99 ft.) $130.00
- Extra Large (Wingspan 76 ft. and up) $150.00
SPECIAL EVENT FEES
- Grass Parking $50.00
- Extra Small (Wingspan up to 40.99 ft.) $170.00
- Small (Wingspan 41-50.99 ft.) $225.00
- Medium (Wingspan 51-60.99 ft.) $350.00
- Large (Wingspan 61-75.99 ft.) $575.00
- Extra Large (Wingspan 76 ft. and up) $800.00
*Helicopters requiring ramp space will be charged $150 for parking
***Above prices are in force Friday 7:00 am through event conclusion and cover customers for the full weekend (non-event attendees not exempt from above price schedule).
***Special event fees will not be waived with fuel purchase.
You may tie down your own aircraft; ropes are located on the west end of the ramp. Regular fees will apply.
We provide quality Phillips 66 Aviation Fuels.
Jet-A 0-200 gallons $5.25
Jet-A 201-400 gallons $5.00
Jet-A 401-600 gallons $4.75
Jet-A 601-800 gallons $4.50
Jet-A 800+gallons $4.25
AvGas 0-25 gallons $4.95
AvGas 26+ gallons $4.70
We do not offer any self service for fuel.
A Call out Fee of $175.00 will be charged for after hours or holiday service.
For call out service call 662-832-5689.
We wish to provide phenomenal customer service! Services available are as follows:
- Cable Boost ($25)
- GPU ($100)
- Complimentary Courtesy Vehicle – 2 hour time limit – first come first serve
- Free Tie Downs (Special events fee will apply for games and other events)
- Free Internet Access (WiFi)
- Complimentary Ice, Coffee and Snacks
- Flight Planning Room (MeteorLogix, Aviation Sentry Weather Radar)
- Complimentary Football Game Day Shuttle (The shuttle runs all day and ends two (2) hours after the game.)
- All types of Charters are welcome and supported!
- Crew Lounge
- Large Executive Terminal
UNICOM Frequency 123.0
GCO Frequency: 135.075
Automatic Weather Observation System (AWOS)
Phone No. 662-234-9751
Our complimentary courtesy vehicle is available on a first come, first serve basis and is available for 2 hours at a time. Whether you are flying in for lunch, a business meeting, or to shop on the historic downtown square, you can’t beat a free ride into town!